The Institute for Postgraduate Dental Education in Jönköping, Sweden
The Public Dental Service (PDS) Administration, from 2003 headed by administrative director Dr Agnetha Bartoll, administrates the PDS, specialised dental care, education, and research. The latter is carried out at the Institute for Postgraduate Dental Education in Jönköping.
Directly under the administrative director of the PDS is a coordination officer for specialised dental care whose task is to coordinate the different activities within the Institute. Professor Kerstin Gröndahl is head and coordination officer of the Institute for Postgraduate Dental Education.
The vision of the Institute for Postgraduate Dental Education in Jönköping is to
- Be a regional and a national specialist centre for the care of patients with special dental care needs in a qualified manner that spans the different fields.
- Develop treatment methods for complicated dental states of ill-health by interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Be a leading centre, both nationally and internationally, for specialist education and other qualified postgraduate education of dental personnel.
- Initiate and pursue dental research and development work with an emphasis on oral health and epidemiological and clinical issues.
- Be a good, environmentally-adjusted, place of work where there is equality of opportunity and where the personnel take pleasure in their work, are creative, and develop their expertise.
The Institute for Postgraduate Dental Education is environmentally certified according to the environmental guidelines Iso 14001. This means that routines for planning, supervising, and following up environmental work have been established.
Addresses et cetera
How to find the way
Dela denna sida:Vad är det här?